Letters should be no longer than 250 words and may be shortened. They must be exclusive to the CN&R (no prior submission to, or publication in, any other medium, including the Web). They should generally refer to an article that has appeared within a week or two. We reserve the right to edit all letters for style, clarity and libel.
Submission under these guidelines does not guarantee publication. To be considered for publication, letters must include the writer’s name and city of residence, along with daytime and evening phone numbers (for verification, not publication).
For other types of inquiries:
- Submit a Letter to the Editor
- Have an idea or want to help us through the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Got a news tip?
- Submit a calendar item
- For advertising or sponsorship info, please go here.
- Questions about billing?
- Arts & music-related press releases
- Ask about out custom publications and sponsored content?
- For general inquiries or technical support, please contact us.